"It is the qualification of our employees that secures our stability of value." (Karl Egger)
Become a member of our future-oriented team and apply with initiative or for a below mentioned job.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
A brief description of YOUR apprenticeship:
In your apprenticeship as a plastics engineer, you will learn how to make plastic items and plastic semi-finished products. With us, you will learn to make plastic mouldings for our products. This includes, for example, pipes and pipe fittings. A plastics engineer's main duties include operating the injection moulding and extrusion equipment. The vocational school takes place once a year in Steyr vocational school – in a block of 10 weeks. Boarding costs are entirely covered by KE KELIT
We offer YOU:
- A practice-oriented apprenticeship with excellent future prospects
- Versatile and individual training
- A pleasant working environment
- A diversified production programme
- Study of all important processing methods in the field of injection moulding as well as extrusion
- A safe, successful company
- Apprenticeship duration: 3 years
- Payment (according to KV):
- 1st year of training: €650
- 2nd year: €880
- 3rd year: €1,050
What YOU should bring
- Successful compulsory training
- Technical understanding
- Visual thinking
- Precise and careful way of working
- Willingness and enthusiasm
- Team player and reliability
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Good understanding of machinery and equipment
We look forward to receiving your application documents by email to Mr Jürgen Buxbaum: email@example.com or by post to Mr Jürgen Buxbaum.
Do you feel addressed? We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your detailed application documents (CV with photo, application letter, etc.) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or KE KELIT GesmbH, Ignaz-Mayer-Strasse 17, 4020 Linz.