The skirting board system
Individual pipe cladding
In innumerable apartments and houses, modern, environmentally friendly heating systems are only retrofitted – an effective way of refurbishing and increasing the value of a cherished environment.
The KELOX skirting board system is not a standard off-the-peg solution, but offers plenty of scope for individual design.
Thus, even after retrofitting piping of any kind, the appearance is unaffected and an extension is easily possible without cutting and removing old pipes.
Decorative skirting boards made of polystyrene covered with an embossed foil and an extruded sealing lip. For covering heating pipes which are installed horizontally to the floor.
Complete system with butt joints, internal and external corners, finishing pieces, supports and fitting elements.
- Decorative skirting board in white (RAL 9010) and light oak for pipes up to 22 mm.
- Decorative skirting board in white (RAL 9010) and light oak for pipes up to 28 mm.
- Carpet skirting board in white and light oak for pipes up to 22 mm
- U-profiles for risers in white
- L-profiles for risers in white
Connecting fittings for radiator systems. Special cross-tee parts taken from the KELOX modular pipe system are used for branching off from the riser.